Context Labs offers acceleration of IoT and Enterprise deployments with its IoT ImpactLABS Team
WE'VE PERFORMED FIELD PILOTS FOR TARGETED MARKETS
- Public Safety, personal security
- Sustainability and reliability in basic services
- Transportation systems
- Small-scale and community supported agriculture (CSA)
- Urban and vertical agriculture operations
- Aquaculture/ shellfish harvesting and husbandry
- Commercial fisheries
- Logistics and safety
- Water: including wastewater, groundwater, total water cycle projects
- Energy: Including distributed, renewable pilots
- Transportation: Multimodal freight and passenger systems/ public and private fleets
WE'VE PROVIDED IMPACT TO ACCELERATE CHANGE
- Physical performance in-situ: survivability, reliability, total cost of ownership
- Technical performance: power management, signal propagation, security
- Is the data relevant, reliable and actionable to pilot hosts?
- How do pilot hosts need or prefer to receive their decision support?
- Are pilot hosts referring to the new inputs as decision support tools?
- Payback period
- Return on investment, total cost of ownership
- Other financial metrics
- What else can pilot hosts do with the new data in other parts of their operation outside the first pilot application?
- Who else among the host pilot trading partners might benefit from accessing some of the new data?
- Which local, regional, global research or academic programs might benefit from access to certain data?
- Data exchange opportunities: supporting above
- Data market opportunities: data as a new asset for SMBs to commercialize
- Data bank business models: under development at ImpactLABS
STEWARDSHIP INSTRUMENTING THE PHYSICAL WORLD
Our teams are actively supporting a number of IoT education, training, community, network and industry development initiatives, including, but not limited to: